Stats for BTM Approved Designs

Your source for guns, toys and the coolest rides in the 31st Century!
Vampire
affiliations: Dirty Half Dozens

Re: Stats for BTM Approved Designs

Postby Vampire » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:00 pm

DeputyDirector wrote:Dulio, I have not been able to find information on a Zeus ZEU-9T Karen either. It is possible that this was a custom refit done by a player at some point and listed on the MHB so the hardware could be accounted for on the unit's hardware lists, but that is a guess at the moment.

The Zeus Karen is indeed a one time approved refit for Seraph in the Black Stars.
Captain HUO Qubing
CO Dirty Half Dozens Mercenary Command

Morgan CHAN
Military Hardware Brokerage Office
(part-time Black Market dealer)

Lt Gen ZHAO Zi Long
Black Stars Mercenary Collective
Sharp Shooters Sub-unit
Vampire Medium Omnitank

Baron of Erdvynn, Alarion Province, Lyran Alliance
Earl of Galisteo, Duchy of Tamarind-Abbey, Free Worlds League

Creator of Kingdom of Nibo

Storywriter J. Allen

Postby Storywriter J. Allen » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:52 am

I designed the Santos class dropship and the Triumph (Assault) Pocket Warship V2.

The problem is that I did both in HMAero, so that's where the TRO data is, and that software doesn't seem to be working. It locks up for some reason on the load screen. I'm going to keep at it.

If anyone else happens to have a copy of either, by all means share.
Staff Position
Storyline Writer Jon Allen

MUCO Character
Captain Niobe Bey
Commanding Officer
The Great White Fleet MU

DeputyDirector

Postby DeputyDirector » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:33 am

Vampire wrote:
DeputyDirector wrote:Dulio, I have not been able to find information on a Zeus ZEU-9T Karen either. It is possible that this was a custom refit done by a player at some point and listed on the MHB so the hardware could be accounted for on the unit's hardware lists, but that is a guess at the moment.

The Zeus Karen is indeed a one time approved refit for Seraph in the Black Stars.

Thank you for the confirmation, Vampire. If you happen to have the stats on it, please send it my way, just for documentation's sake.
Raymond Freeman MacCreary
Deputy Director
Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission (MRBC)

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant.”
Croaker, The Black Company

DeputyDirector

Postby DeputyDirector » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:36 am

Loremaster Jon Allen wrote:I designed the Santos class dropship and the Triumph (Assault) Pocket Warship V2.

The problem is that I did both in HMAero, so that's where the TRO data is, and that software doesn't seem to be working. It locks up for some reason on the load screen. I'm going to keep at it.

If anyone else happens to have a copy of either, by all means share.

The Triumph Pocket WarShip V2 is on the MHB Approved Designs page, but the Santos is not. If anyone has information on it, please share with us. Thank you.
Deputy Director

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant.”

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:02 am

DeputyDirector wrote:
Vampire wrote:

Thank you for the confirmation, Vampire. If you happen to have the stats on it, please send it my way, just for documentation's sake.

Sorry, the stats were posted in the old forums, and with Seraph now on LOA, I don't think I'll be able to get them anytime soon.
Captain HUO Qubing

Morgan CHAN

Lt Gen ZHAO Zi Long
Sharp Shooters Sub-unit
Vampire Medium Omnitank

DeputyDirector

Postby DeputyDirector » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:12 am

No worries. It was more for my own peace of mind than anything else. Unless you have objections, I am going to remove the Karen unit from the Black Stars TOE and replace it with a standard Zeus ZEU-9T and then remove the Karen variant from the MHB. If you would like the Karen variant to remain, please let me know.
Deputy Director

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:22 am

DeputyDirector wrote:No worries. It was more for my own peace of mind than anything else. Unless you have objections, I am going to remove the Karen unit from the Black Stars TOE and replace it with a standard Zeus ZEU-9T and then remove the Karen variant from the MHB. If you would like the Karen variant to remain, please let me know.

If it doesn't hurt anyone, I would like to have it remain, though I believe it should be removed as a purchasable unit in the first place since its a unique one off like all other refits. The Black Stars actually have 3-4 unit refits, but for some reason, only the Karen was included in the MHB listing.
Captain HUO Qubing

Morgan CHAN

Lt Gen ZHAO Zi Long
Sharp Shooters Sub-unit
Vampire Medium Omnitank

DeputyDirector

Postby DeputyDirector » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:28 am

I don't think it hurts anyone being there. I think it was only included on the purchase list so it could show in your MH list and it is listed as being non-purchasable. When I check your list, I see Karen's Zeus and a MAD-5D for a Marius listed. If there are other unique units, please let me know the models, etc. and I can add them to the MHB list and your TOE.

I would point out that any units that belong to inactive players should be redone back to the standard configurations for that model per rules regarding such things. If the player is on LOA and you expect them to return, the modification can stay.
Deputy Director

director
Site Admin
affiliations: Timothy Joshua Reid, Director MRBC
Lt. Gen. Timothy Maddox MUCO of Hellstorm Hussars, Count of Filtvelt
Colonel Alyssa Maddox MUXO of Hellstorm Hussars
Ellison 'Ely' Reed Storms Armored Cavalry

Postby director » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:29 pm

I know at one point we discussed making some 'customs' approved designs that you could by, but I don't think we ever got so far as approving or specing out how that process would look.
Timothy Joshua Reid
Director
Outreach
MRBC
Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission.

ArticFreeze
affiliations: Major Tanner is McFadden
Veens irregulers
Bravo Ad hoc battalion
Huntsmen
nova commander Antonius hall(deceased)
Growling bears
Stormcorow

star captain Stryker Roshak
disposed MechWarrior

star captain revenant Malthus
emerald falcons trinary
King Fisher-H

Captain Justin Robinson
Robinsions Royal knights
Atlas II dh2

Postby ArticFreeze » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:10 am

Does anyone have the stats for the fed suns knight too ? I cant find them anywhere
May the sun always shine bright may the warmth of god always embrace you keeping you strong and joyful.

Return to “Military Hardware Brokerage”